This is the membership application for CFN. To open click on form.
Mental Health America of ND is the Coordinating Center for the CFN. You can contact that office and volunteer to join the CFN by calling 701-255-3692. We would be happy to welcome you as a member!
No; the CFN has funds to cover expenses for members who take part in committees and conferences.
There are many different opportunities for involvement, depending on each person’s interest areas. These range from:
- Being a member who attends the annual conference or other learning opportunities
- Serving on a planning committee (for example, for the annual conference or other special activity such as legislative Meet & Greet)
- Taking part in mental health system transformation activities, such as a statewide committee on Peer Support services, or giving testimony to a Legislative committee
- Serving on various advocacy organization boards as a CFN representative
- Being a member of the ND Consumer and Family Network Council
Membership is welcome to anyone who is a consumer of mental health services, their family members, and other advocates who support that the system of care should be consumer and family driven.